Saturday 20 August 2011

Code Name: The Secret Weekend Project

On Saturday, I got busy. Since Daddy bought the overprice-but-undersized slide cum gym, I needed space. 

Hence the secret project:

It took just one afternoon and lots of bruises and cuts to convert this: 


Tiger's out-of -rotation toys plus storage. Scary? I know

Into this:


New playroom  cum storage

Tiger reaction: He's ecstatic, naturally. We had some friends over that night itself to enjoy the new room. 

Mission accomplished :)

PS: Notice the train table at the lower right corner? I planned to keep it for transportation week but I caved. I am so weak.....


Hope your weekend's been great so far!!

3 comments:

littleberries said...

hi jess: adores the slide :) where can get one? :) happy weekend!

Jessica_littletiger said...

I got it from Toys R Us, or rather my semi drunk hubby did...

It was rather pricey, about RM500 for its rather small size.

They have a few larger ones, with swings =)

littleberries said...

:) yup...it is pricey but nothing can be precious than to see ur lil tiger smiling happily playing on it right hehe.. thanks Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...