Friday 12 August 2011

Finally..

I guess if I ever have 1 follower, I must have an intro :)

I have been toying with this idea of blogging since long time ago. Do I need money, no. Do I have the time now? YES!! So, finally..

This will come across as a surprise to people who know me because I don't msn or facebook. I have never kept a journal for more than 1 month. So, why now? Simply because I have a passion now, my son and his early education. Also, like all parents, I think my son is too cute to keep to myself :p

So, here goes...Do bear with my idiocy because I am a tech-retard.

5 comments:

Jasmine said...

Jess, I'm thinking of starting a blog... just to keep check on Julian and Genevieve's progress... what d'ya think?

Jessica_littletiger said...

Hey, girl

Yes, yes, yes. Sorry...excited. Then YOU can hook me up :)

Please do, I am so tired of searching for other crazy Malaysian Mom bloggers. Maybe I should ask Shen Li where they are hiding.

Jasmine said...

OK, since my go-to-mom has consented...(hehe), good!
so shall create one and you'll be the first to see and know. CRAP, now stressed already. emmm, what's the meaning of HOOKING up?

Jessica said...

Don stress out la. Blog when you have the time, esp with your LO one arriving so soon. When you start blogging, there is a whole different community out there. So different from our working world/HTAR which is really good :)

When you find others like us, just HOOK me up :O You'll understand when you start :)

Jasmine said...

haha... ok fine. No problem, I'll hook you up, once I understand the blogging world, can't wait to start. Going to make a pit stop in Borders with the whole troop... wish me luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...